The SYREN® Shower trolley is designed and built to be reliable and ensure the utmost comfort for the for the user and to facilitate recovery operations in case of failure.
All the internal components are placed in three removable and replaceable modules, called RACK modules. They are connected to each other with quick-fit connectors. Thanks to SYREN®, the patient will be cleansed directly in bed, experiencing thorough hygienic care.
SYREN® Shower is a high-end device, designed for professional use at:
- Public and private hospitals
- Nursing homes
The water spray of SYREN® is very pleasant and above all precise. It lets the operator target definite body areas.
The shower bath with SYREN® Shower lasts only a few minutes, requiring just one operator for most of the treatment.
SYREN® Shower is a device designed to be used by any personnel and easy to set up for use. There are only three buttons: device power, water supply, emergency stop.
On the top, a large display shows the user the operating status of the device.
SYREN® Shower contains a 4000 ml removable water tank in the upper part, sufficient to wash a minimum of 10 patients.
With the Hydro-Molecular dispensing technique, a perfect shower is provided using just 400/500 ml of water, in lieu of 6000/7000 ml, as usually needed to cleanse patients with traditional methods.
The water spray of SYREN® Shower is designed to “wash” and not to “wet”, so during the cleansing, there will be no dispersion of water leaks soaking the mattress.
With SYREN® you can:
- Give the patient a shower directly in bed, avoiding transfers to the accessible bathroom
- Direct the spray of water with precision on the specific area to be cleansed and keep dry and protected those areas of the body with skin damage or medicated wounds
- Carry out most of the hygienic care with a single operator
- Use less than 500ml of water
- Prevent water from soaking the mattress avoiding sensitive skin or hypothermia to the patient